1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
I’ve lost friends for stupid actions.
I’ve lost my uncle through cancer.
My mom has been diagnosed with diabetes and cardiomegaly.
My family’s in mourning.
My family is arguing over all the financial issues for the funeral.
People talking shit about me.
I can’t even trust the ones I hang out with anymore.
The only one to turn to is my boyfriend.
But I’ll be alright, not right now, but I will be later.
I’ll just have to distance myself from everyone for now.
For now, I need to get my shit together.
I need to focus in school, work, and family.
That’s all that matters right now.
Sometimes I wonder if you really do love me. Because it sure doesn’t seem like you do. This is the first time I’ve been with someone yet I don’t know their feelings towards me. Yeah, sure you tell me you love me, but that all? You never tell me anything else other than that. Do I deserve that? Another thing is that I’m always the one running back to you now, it’s like you’ve just stopped trying completely, so you know what? I’ll stop trying as well. I’m hurting while you really don’t care for me anymore.