I hope you fall in love
With someone who always texts back and never lets
You fall asleep thinking you’re
I hope you fall in love with someone
Who holds your hand during the scary parts of
Horror movies and burns
Cookies with you when you’re
Too busy dancing around the
I hope you fall in love with
Someone who sees galaxies in your eyes
And hears music in your
I hope you fall in love with someone who
Tickles you and makes you smile
On hard days and on easy
But beyond all that I hope
You fall in love with someone
Who will never leave you behind
And who will never take you
For granted, someone who
Will stand by you when you’re
Right and stand by you
When you’re wrong,
Someone who has seen you at your worst
And has loved you
I hope you fall in love
With someone who
Kisses you in the rain
And hugs you in the cold and
Wouldn’t have you any other
Perhaps we’ll meet again when we’re better for each other.
Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
I’ve lost friends for stupid actions.
I’ve lost my uncle through cancer.
My mom has been diagnosed with diabetes and cardiomegaly.
My family’s in mourning.
My family is arguing over all the financial issues for the funeral.
People talking shit about me.
I can’t even trust the ones I hang out with anymore.
The only one to turn to is my boyfriend.
But I’ll be alright, not right now, but I will be later.
I’ll just have to distance myself from everyone for now.
For now, I need to get my shit together.
I need to focus in school, work, and family.
That’s all that matters right now.